If you're looking for information on the current best price and discount for Webinar Jam or Webinar Jam Studio, then you're on the right page.
The information shared in this article is correct at the time of publication.
Please be aware however that discount offers for webinar jam do change, sometimes quite frequently. We'll endeavour to keep this page as up-to-date as we can.
Webinar Jam Pricing & Current Discount
The full annual cost of Webinar Jam is $497 for unlimited attendees and unlimited webinar broadcasts, a significantly lower price tag than many of its rivals which have far fewer features and webinar controls.
However, there is a limited time discount on the usual $497 price, which is as follows:
- When you buy today or during a live offer you'll be automatically upgraded to the new Webinar Jam Studio platform.
....If you want to learn more about the upgrades that come with the new Webinar Jam Studio platform, click here.
- You get a $100 per year saving off the usual price of $497, so you pay just $397 for the year. You are then locked in to receive all new updates, support and any major upgrades, for the entire year at no extra cost.
- You also get free access to one of the most advanced Webinar marketing training suites, called Webinar Genesis.
Webinar Genesis is a stand alone product that is sold separately at the non-sale price of $497.
What is Webinar Genesis?
Webinar Genesis is a step-by-step blueprint on how to run your webinar business based on 100s of webinars that Andy Jenkins and Mike Filesaime have done over the years, many of which have gone on to become 6 and 7 figure successes. Webinar Genesis reveals the precise process to running a breakthrough webinar.
- You'll also get access to Webinar Jam's private 'Members-Only' exclusive Facebook Community where you will be able to interact with other members who are already extremely successful and profitable in running webinars, so you can pick their brains and get even more tips, tricks and help to make your webinar business a huge success.
By itself webinar Jam is one of the most advanced webinar platforms on the market today for companies and entrepreneurs looking to market their products and services online via webinars.
In my opinion, the reason for Webinar Jam's success is because it's the brainchild of 2 highly successful internet marketers who use this very tool themselves in their own multi seven figure marketing business. In the process of pushing and growing their own businesses, Mike Filsaime and Andy Jenkins are constantly testing, improving, developing and pushing the boundaries of what is possible with webinars.
I think you'll agree that when you add up the discounts and extras on offer today, this really is an excellent package.
Webinar Genesis by itself is worth more than the cost that webinar Jam is being offered today.
If you are new to webinars or if you are looking to tap into the huge profit potential of webinars, this really is a must have course, because whether you believe it or not, there is a science to running successful webinars. This course will help you to cut the learning curve and the time it would take you to try to learn this stuff yourself, saving you a boat load of money, pain and frustration in the process.
Spreading the Cost of Webinar Jam's Initial Set Up Cost?
If the initial set up cost of investing in Webinar Jam today is an obstacle to you grabbing this incredible deal then let me make this suggestion.
Contact WebinarJam's Help Desk and ask them if they would be prepared to spread the cost over a longer timeframe to make it more affordable for you.
Now, I can't make any promises but insider sources tell me that Webinarjam may be offering a monthly instalment option and a free trial for up to 4 weeks.
…..No harm in asking and nothing to lose even if they say they can't do it.
On a side note….
Why Webinars are a Powerful Marketing Tool
Did you know that live webinars convert more website visitors to high paying cash customers than any other form of online marketing?
The reason for this may surprise you.
Even if you completely mess up or you simply suck at giving presentations, so long as you give your audience what you promised you'd give them when they first signed up for your webinar, it's difficult not to have a successful webinar.
Webinars are very effective because they are the closest thing that you'll get to face-to-face interaction with those that are most interested in what you have to say. They are live, interactive and flexible in that participants can watch on-demand if they missed the live broadcast.
With webinars you build instant authority and your participants can get to know, like and trust you more quickly than any other marketing medium.
Here are some other interesting facts about customers who buy from webinars:
1. They refund less
2. They Buy at higher prices
3. They buy more often
4. They open up more emails, click more links and take more action.
5. They are the most engaged
6. They are the highest percentage at your "Live Events"
7. They give more testimonials
8. They are more active on your social media and in your Facebook groups
9. They are the most passionate and your best customers
There is no business in the land that would not benefit from doing webinars.
So what are you waiting for?