Even if you're not analytical by nature, having webinar analytics is unquestionably important for tweaking and improving your broadcasts and campaigns. Even an arial view of what visitors and your attendees are doing and how they respond to your webinars and invitations will significantly help you to determine what simple improvements you can make to boost results.
Webinarjam's online video conferencing software allows you to keep track of all analytics.
The software platform keeps track of all vital statistics that you'll ever need to know in order to do a sophisticated follow up email campaign.
Inside the dashboard, you get access to both traffic analytics and sales analytics, e.g:-
- How many unique visitors landed on your webinar registration page;
- How many accepted your webinar invitation;
- How many actually attended your live event and;
- How many registrants watched the replay.
Inside the admin dashboard, you'll also have access to webinar analytics on:-
- How much revenue you generated from registration fees - that is if your webinar was set up as a fee paying webinar;
- The amount of sales you made during the live broadcast:
- Gross revenue from product or services sold during your webinar broadcast;
- The conversion rate;
- Earnings per click;
- And earnings per attendee.
All this data is available inside the dashboard as pure data or in visual presentation form, as can be seen in the screenshot above.
You also have the option to download your reports as an XML spreadsheet for more careful consideration and analysis.
The data can help you to optimise your next webinar broadcast, your registration landing page, your product or service offer and the content or style of message you send in your email sequence post webinar to mention just some of what you can do to improve your ROI.